Our websites contain links to social media. Rather than social add-ons, these are solely for the purpose of providing links to our – that is Gollmer and Hummel GmbH’s – social media profiles on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
To the best of our knowledge and in accordance with the information given by the social media providers, personal data is neither collected nor stored by these providers as long as you are not logged into your social media account and provided that you do not open the link. If you do open the respective link without being logged into your social media account with the provider, a new window will pop up with an input mask from the social media provider, who will also place a cookie on your device’s hard drive. Once you are connected to your account and open the link, our social media corporate site will open. Here you will find more information about our products and company. You can leave a post or recommend posts to other users – depending on their private settings. Your browser will also transmit specific information such as your IP address or other information to the servers of the social media provider. The social media provider may record and store this information, associate it with your user account and the personal data saved in it, and publish it. In some cases, social media providers place a cookie on your device to record and track your surfing behaviour on our websites. Please note that we have no influence over the data collected by the respective social media provider.
The Facebook link leads you to the services of Facebook, Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. To find out what kind of information is collected and how it is used, please refer to Facebook’s Data Policy: www.facebook.com/help. Ways in which to protect your privacy on Facebook can be found at: www.facebook.com/policy.
If you are a member of one of the social media providers listed above and do not want the respective provider to collect data about your visit to our websites, please log out of your social media account prior to visiting our websites and activating the link. It may also be helpful if you delete all social media cookies from your browser.
HOW LONG IS MY DATA STORED?
WILL MY DATA BE FORWARDED TO THIRD PARTIES?
WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE REGARDING MY DATA?
You have the right at any time to obtain free information on the personal data we have stored on you, as well as on the origin, recipient and purpose of data processing. You also have the right to rectification, the right to transfer and the right to have the data stored by us deleted at any time. In addition, you may withdraw any given consent at any time.Please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gollmer & Hummel GmbH
75334 Straubenhardt Germany
As a data subject, you have a number of so-called "data subject rights". Specifically, these are the following rights, which you can exercise at any time via the following e-mail address email@example.com.
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR you can request information about your stored data and its processing at any time.
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR you have the right to rectify any incorrect data concerning you without delay.
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR you can demand us to delete your stored data.
- Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR you can demand that the data processing is limited by us, as long as we are not legally obliged to keep the data.
- You also have the right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR. This is relevant if you have asserted the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing data to the controller. In this case, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been corrected or deleted or that processing be restricted, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR you have the right to data portability if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
- In accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR, you also have the right to revoke a given consent at any time in the future.
- In addition, you have the right at any time to contact the competent authority with a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. Which is the competent authority responsible for you, depends on the state of your domicile, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement. A list of the competent supervisory authorities for non-public companies can be found under the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Should you have any questions or suggestions regarding data privacy or wish to have your data deleted or changed, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.