- Irrigation, especially pivot systems
- Liquid manure distribution
- Slurry and waste-water distribution
- Transport hose for watering and drainage
- For particularly heavy duty
- Unbeatable resistance to ageing and ozone
- Outstanding abrasion-resistance properties, even on difficult ground surfaces
- Very good resistance to fertilisers, agricultural chemicals and microorganisms
- Very high tensile strength, low pressure loss and elongation
- Excellent adhesion between the rubber and jacket lining
- Tough and durable
- Warp: high-tenacity polyester, reinforced design
Weft: polyamide/polyester; circular woven
- The special jacket construction ensures outstanding adhesion, tight bending radii and much lower pressure loss compared to a 100% polyester jacket lining
- Very little elongation under pressure thanks to a special weaving and vulcanisation process
- Totally embedded in the rubber, offering optimum protection against mechanical damage
Rubberised lining and jacket:
- Very high-grade NBR/PVC compound, extruded through the weave in a special one-step production process
- Special additives in the compound guarantee outstanding resistance to ageing and ozone
- Inside: very smooth for minimum pressure loss
- Outside: reinforced cover and strong longitudinal ribs for extremely high abrasion resistance
Specifications apply only to the hose (medium water, 20°C). The potential working pressure may be lower than specified above for hose lines with couplings due to the nominal pressure of the couplings or the type of assembly. For compressed air, the maximum working pressure is 25% of the burst pressure.
Maximum working pressure:
Approval can only be given by the manufacturer upon clarification of the exact area of application.
The maximum tensile load in continuous use should not exceed 1/3 of the breaking strength.
100/200 m, cut to length for a surcharge
Continuous use –20°C to +80°C (water), Temporary up to +100°C (water)
- Colour according to customer specification
- Professional assembly of all coupling systems suited to layflat hoses
- With * marked diameters on request.
Download PDF datasheet