- Construction and industry
- Reelable industrial water hose (also suitable for hot water)
- Reelable lightweight compressed air hose
- Exceptionally lightweight, anti-kinking and highly flexible (even at low temperatures)
- Very high continuous working pressure possible
- Very long single lengths available
- Very thin wall – requires less space, reelable
- Excellent resistance to ageing and ozone
- High-tenacity polyester yarn, dyed, circular woven
- Monofilament coils in weft keep hose semi-rigid
- Specially designed for high pressures and very tight bending radii
Note: The weaving structure is identical for both designs (WATER and AIR).
TEXFLEX INDUSTRIAL WATER
- High-grade EPDM rubber, flexible at low temperatures, suitable also for hot water, excellent resistance to seawater, chemicals, UV radiation and ozone
- Co-extruded CR rubber adhesive layer, penetrates during vulcanisation almost completely into theweaving structure
TEXFLEX INDUSTRIAL AIR
- High-grade NBR rubber, excellent resistance toaromatics and chemicals
- Co-extruded NBR rubber adhesive layer, penetratesduring vulcanisation almost completely into theweaving structure
Both types of rubber lining guarantee a smoothinner tube with low friction loss and excellentadhesion between the rubber and jacket.
- Specifications apply to medium water, for compressed air the minimum working pressure to burst pressure ratio is 1:4, in certain cases, our product may also be approved for a working pressure of up to 50% of the burst pressure. Please enquire for details!
- Article code for TEXFLEX INDUSTRIAL AIR 18200-Pressure specifications apply only to the hose and not to pre-assembled hose lines with couplings!
Black with blue stripes (WATER)
Black with white stripes (AIR)
–30°C to +100°C (WATER), –30°C to +80°C (AIR)
Please note that special designs are available for an additional charge from approx. 1,000 m per cut. Production short lengths and overproduction up to 10% of the total order quantity must be
Download PDF datasheet