- Construction and industry
- Agriculture and mining
- Liquids (incl. hot water) and compressed air
- Irrigation and liquid manure distribution
- Sewer cleaning and cable protection
- For heavy duty
- Resistant to abrasion, tough and durable
- Resistant to oil, petrol and chemicals (see resistance table)
- Resistant to heat, ageing and ozone
- Very low pressure loss and low elongation
- Very lightweight, flexible and pressure-resistant compared to mandrel-wound industrial hoses
- For heavy duty
- Warp: high-tenacity polyester
Weft: polyamide/polyester; circular woven
- The special jacket construction ensures low elongation, outstanding adhesion and much lower pressure loss compared to a 100% polyester jacket lining
- Totally embedded in the rubber, offering optimum protection against mechanical damage
Rubberised lining and jacket:
- Very high-grade NBR/PVC compound, extruded through the weave in a special one-step production process
- Special additives in the compound guarantee outstanding resistance to ageing and ozone
- Lining: very smooth for minimum pressure loss
- Cover: ribbed for excellent abrasion resistance, protection against contact heat
Specifications apply only to the hose (medium water, 20°C). The potential working pressure may be lower than specified above for hose lines with couplings due to the nominal pressure of the couplings or the type of assembly. For compressed air, the maximum working pressure is 25% of the burst pressure.
Maximum working pressure:
Approval can only be given by the manufacturer upon clarification of the exact area of application.
The maximum tensile load in continuous use should not exceed 1/3 of the breaking strength.
100 m, cut to length for a surcharge
Black for all dimensions;
yellow Ø 20, 26, 38, 52, 65, 76, 102, 127
Continuous use –20°C to +80°C (water), Temporary up to +100°C (water)
With * marked diameters on request.
Download PDF datasheet