- Fire brigade
- Disaster relief
- Burst pressure over 100 bar for high performance reserves
- Very small bending radius resulting in less kinking = longer lifespan
- The perfect C-hose for indoor firefighting
- Extremely high abrasion resistance thanks to special G&H 4Z system
- Distinctive design for high visibility in indoor firefighting through contrasting weave
- Clearly exceeds level 3 requirements (DIN 14811/A2) for abrasion
- Standard G&H HOSE GUARD protects against coupling defects
- Stainless-steel wire hose binding
- Less susceptible to tangling and stretching
- Suitable for all types of hose washing systems
- High-grade EPDM rubber lining, flexible at low temperatures, suitable also for hot water
- This type of rubber guarantees a very smooth lining with low friction loss
- Very good adhesion between the rubber and jacket
The combination of special rubber, the G&H 4Z system and flatline vulcanisation leads to much greater flexibility and optimised use for hose carrying baskets and hose packs.
Specifications apply only to the hose (medium water, 20°C). The potential working pressure may be lower than specified above for hose lines with couplings due to the nominal pressure of the couplings or the type of assembly.
Maximum working pressure:
Approval can only be given by the manufacturer upon clarification of the exact area of application.
Up to 60 m
–40°C to +80°C (specifications apply to water)
Download PDF datasheet