- Fire brigade
- Disaster relief
Tough, very flat lying and fully in accordance with the relevant standards, it is perfectly designed to meet the requirements of a hose carrying basket.
- Very lightweight and highly flexible (also at extremely low temperatures)
- Small coil diameter
- Excellent resistance to ageing and ozone
- Lining extremely resistant to seawater and a wide range of chemicals (see resistance table)
- High-tenacity polyester yarn, circular woven in twill weave
- Exclusively spun-dyed polyester yarn is used for coloured hoses to ensure colour fastness
- 3-ply warp threads, heavy duty construction for better abrasion resistance and pressure parameters
- High-grade, smooth EPDM rubber lining with excellent resistance to foaming agents and a wide range of chemicals
Specifications apply only to the hose (medium water, 20°C). The potential working pressure may be lower than specified above for hose lines with couplings due to the nominal pressure of the couplings or the type of assembly.
Maximum working pressure:
Approval can only be given by the manufacturer upon clarification of the exact area of application.
Up to 60 m Other lengths available on request
TITAN 3F – white
TITAN 3F NEON – neon yellow
TITAN 3F RED – red
–40°C to +80°C (specifications apply to water)
Customised inkjet marking
Download PDF datasheet