in wall hydrants according to DIN EN 671-1
- Exceptionally lightweight, anti-kinking and highly flexible (even at low temperatures)
- Excellent handling even for untrained persons
- Sliding properties on all surfaces are muchbetter compared to rubber or PVC hoses
- Very thin wall – requires less space
- Excellent resistance to ageing and ozone
- High-tenacity polyester yarn, circular woven
- Monofilament coil in weft keeps hose semi-rigid
- High-grade EPDM rubber, flexible at low temperatures, suitable also for hot water, excellent resistance to seawater, chemicals, UV radiation and ozone
- Co-extruded CR rubber adhesive layer, penetrates during vulcanisation almost completely into the weaving structure
- This type of rubber guarantees a very smooth lining with low friction loss and excellent adhesion between the rubber and jacket
The ratio between the working, test and burst pressure is in line with EN 694 specifications.
Pressure specifications apply only to the hose and not to pre-assembled hose lines.
–40°C to +100°C (specifications apply to water)
Download PDF datasheet